Well Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, but I'm doubtful we'll really get 6 more weeks of winter. In fact, since February is officially here, I'm as ready to change weather season as I am coaching seasons. Not gonna lie, it was nice standing out in the 40 degree F weather yesterday for the cross country ski conference meet, but at the same time depressing to look outside of the 2.5km loop of snow and see nothing but brown. I'm ready for springtime green!!!!
This month's challenge is to get more comfortable with Google Docs and wikis; to create something that can actually be used in the classroom. I've used Google Docs with moderate success previously, but would really like to be confident in my usage and be able to more effectively use it in my teaching. It'll take awhile to figure out what I want to do...time to start brainstorming. If you have any ideas, please share!
No comments:
Post a Comment